Summer money matters for young workers
Organizational Author(s): Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has released tips for parents, individuals, and organizations that support young workers as they start their summer jobs. Having a summer job is an important milestone and often when young people first take control of their finances, make choices about various financial products, and develop the financial skills to learn what works best for them.
You Might Also Like
- Building Skills Through Summer Jobs: Lessons from the Field
- Opportunities to Improve the Financial Well-being of Postsec...
- IRS Offers Tips for Teenage Taxpayers with Summer Jobs
- Lessons from the First Year Summer Youth Employment Program...
- Summer Jobs Connect: Building Sustainable Banking and Saving...