It’s coming…are YOU ready?
The Division of Youth Services is excited to launch its technical assistance (TA) series for youth practitioners in the Fall and we can’t wait to get things started! This series focuses on various Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) youth-related topics from eligibility to youth committees.
If you are providing services for youth in the workforce field, you don’t want to miss out!
For you, we will produce:
- Conference Calls,
- Podcasts, and
- Discussion Posts for community engagement.
You will have direct input about the direction of the TA we are creating. You get to help steer what’s being produced and we want to hear your voice!
We will use all the methods above not just to ensure we’re meeting your TA needs, but also to facilitate dialogue and sharing of resources among your colleagues around the country.
To get you ready, we need everyone who is interested to do four things:
- Become a member of WorkforceGPS and if you’re already a member, ensure your profile is up to date.
- Sign up for E-Lerts from Youth Connections so you don’t miss out on any communications.
- Opt into the Member Directory as this allows you to directly communicate with your colleagues (that includes us!).
- Go to the Youth Connections Discussion Board and tell us how we can meet your TA needs.
We can’t wait to start collaborating with you all!